This is an automatic translation. I will correct it when I have some time. If there is someone who will do it for me, I will be really thankful.

But be careful. It is very hard to translate this, because of the old german words and grammar.

The municipality Prazuchy

To the 125 year anniversary of the municipality


to the century celebration ev. luth. Church

to 27. August 1933
Minister Eduard Kneifel

To the conduct

In many parishes of our country, in which in the last years anniversary celebrations took place, seemed intending writings, which represent us the religious-church development of the municipalities. Also the municipality Prazuchy, which restores this writing from cause of its 125jaehrigen of existence and the century celebration of building their church, follows the example.
The parish Prazuchy is a land municipality. As the farmer is rooted on his land and from this renew his force every day, then also the municipality had grown together always with the eternity soil of the gospel and sucked from it light and truth, force and life. The word of the grace woke in the passed meets in many hearts to new faith, enabled the cordial "Kleinod" of the gospel to high-hold and entrust it to the following sexes as holy legacy.
The modest funds, which are due to the heavy economic position, arranged the restitution of this writing only to limited extent. Therefore the overall view of the parish is presented here shortly.
By request of the local minister Friedenberger I wrote the intending writing and hope the municipality thereby a service to have proven.
It may find the way into numerous GermanEvangelist houses and it may contribute that the spirit of the faith loyalty enforces and makes many willing, living to the honour of the Lord, to the benediction of  the municipality  and their own welfare!

Emergence of the parish

At the time 1770-1780 GermanEvangelist Kolonisten established itself in the surroundings of Prazuchy. They originated mostly from large Poland, from the land districts Bromberg and Wollstein. A part of the immigrants seems to have been established in former times also in the area of Zduny, because with Zduny many maintained relations active of them far.
Hard was the start, heavy the work of the colonists. Miles-far the forest extended around Prazuchy. In order to win arable land, far surfaces of the forest had to be rooted out and the soil itself to be made arable. But nothing was able to prevent the striving of the settlers . Although in the first years many, discouraged by the difficult conditions, sold their properties and went away, most of them remained on their new land faithfully. New villages grew as it were from the ground out. The oldest of it are: Prazuchy, Poroze, Czachulec, Zakrzyn, Plewnia and Przespolew.
Because of  their Evangelical-Lutheran faith the German settlers had to endure some meeting with hostility by the catholics . Therefore they, as far as that was possible for them, avoided any traffic with the catholic environment. Completely surrounded by forests, almost without closer contact with the different kind environment, they lived only for itself. Their religious needs satisfied teacher, called "Vorleser" (reader), which held house devotions and performed religious actions (baptism, funerals etc..). Weddings carried out usually catholic priests in the first time. Only for communion the colonists negotiate themself to Zduny (in the Polish part), which is many miles away from Prazuchy.
The assumption is situated near, that since 1776 the minister Martin August Marggraf situated in Wladyslawow visited the colonies around Prazuchy, because in the year 1777 he carried out the baptism of a child (Marie Elizabeth Redlich) in Poroze. On the official act minister Marggraf reports: " I baptized this child as the first from this municipality in the Porozer striking landing by myself. "
In the year 1782 minister Karl Jeremias Callmann, spiritual advisor in Stawiszyn, took care of the evangelish ones of Prazuchy and the surroundings . Three times in the year he held divine service in Prazuchy and twelve times in Kozminek. Many years he served the localities. But its stawiszyner municipality constituent people were dissatisfied thereby. They did not wanted that their minister also manages other villages not-belonging to the municipality, because they believed themself it to be disadvantaged. Since also the authorities prohibited minister Callmanm to hold in the colonies service, then he saw himself forced to give up the further operation of the Evangelist ones resident around Prazuchy. That occurred at the time 1790-1794. Several years were left the Prazucher Evangelist by themself. Nobody worried about them. Than, on 23. August 1797 minister Ernst Friedrich Johann Grimm from Stawiszyn declared ready to care for Prazuchy and Kozminek, and he wanted to serve twelve times annually in Prazuchy and three times in Kozminek with the word of God. It also proposed forming in Prazuchy a branch municipality which should be served from Stawiszyn. His proposal did not meet with an approval. In Prazuchy and environment the residents Evangelist ones wanted to be an independent municipality with their own minister, and the Evangelist ones from Kozminek wanted that the Stawiszyner minister continues to serve them religiously, but multi than three times. From a connection with Prazuchy they did not want to know anything. In years 1799 Prazuchy was attached to Kozminek. They established a branch of Stawiszyn in Kozminek, which resolved itself during one year.
After 1808 became to appoint the church built and the first Seelsorger Sigmund William Valentin Kuenzel, the municipality was organized. The year 1808 is thus the year of the foundation of the parish.


On 30. November 1799 turned Prazuchy to the authorities with the request to accept the building of a church and the constitution of an independent municipality. The owner at that time of Prazuchy and Old Cekow, Wildegans, gave wood and cash for the building of the church. To 22. June 1800 indicated the authority that it does not permit the building of an Evangelist church in Prazuchy. In order to arrange however the religious operation better the there Evangelist population, it permitted, to hold at catholic holidays in Prazuchy 12times and in Kozminek 3times per year the service. This decision excited opportunity. One required the holding of services not at catholic holidays, but on each fourth Sunday in the month. On the other hand however one did not want to give the intent up to establish its own Pfarrei. Therefore on 4 April 1804 the Evangelist ones of Prazuchy asked the authorities a second time, not to make trouble, and to allow the building of the place of worship. Also this time their efforts remained unsuccessful. In its letter in reply the authority pointed out that by the detachment Prazuchys and other localities the Stawiszyner municipality were weakened, which had to be avoided nevertheless. Also the aid of the Cekower landowner, Christoph Celinski, is to small. Latter declared himself ready to give wood for the building of the church and 6 mornings country so that the municipality is justified . When now the permit was missing, now Celinski intended to establish an Evangelist church in Cekow and placed also a larger payment in prospect. On 16. January 1805 he addressed a request to the authorities. On 21. January 1805 made against it the landowner of Kosmow, Garczynski, the proposal for the authorities to build in Szadek an Evangelist church. He wanted to give the entire building timber to the church, how also for the maintenance of the minister intend an annual payment in kind. A special commission should make the decision whether the Evangelist church in Cekow or Szadek should be built. On 29. January 1805 Garczynskis became and on 18. February d.J. Celinskis proposal of the authority rejected. That had the consequence that to 15. March 1805 the Evangelist ones of Prazuchy wnet the third time to the authority because of constitution of a personal municipality. On 1 May 1805 finally the Government gave for this permission under simultaneous detachment Prazuchys and other Evangelist villages of the Stawiszyner Pfarrgemeinde.
Now the building of the place of worship began. The landowner Celinski gave the workstation to the church like also 6 to mornings Pfarr and 2 mornings Kantoratsland. Then he obligated to give the local minister " lasting for eternal times " an annual payment in kind, of 4 quarters rye, 2 quarters wheat, 2 quarters of barley, 1 quarter of peas, 1 quarter book wheat, 10 Klaftern firewood and 5 tons beer. In the year 1808 the church from wood was built. Only 25 years this modest place of worship served the municipality. Minister Friedrich Ruediger is entitled the merit/service the small wood church by a bricked place of worship to have substituted. The building, which was under his guidance, cost 20,011 Zloty and 25 Gr. Of it the government grant consisted of 5000 Zl., the remainder of 15,011 Zl. 25 Gr.  the municipality brought up.
The place of worship was purchased at time of the minister Edmund Hermann Schultz (1879-1884 ) reconditioned and a new organ was installed. When the old organ was referred , does not let I from the church documents find.
How/as well-being the new church was larger than the old one, then it showed up nevertheless in the course of the time that she does not meet the increasing needs. Minister Johann Gustav Friedenberger dedicated himself to the solution of this question. Immediately after his start at Prazuchy he extended 1913 the place of worship by a cultivation. The costs amounted to approximately 7000 Rubel. To the 100jaehrigen church anniversary was repaired the place of worship from the inside and external. For this purpose voluntary victims and other funds used, that enabled these renovation work. Complete made themselves particularly here the limited company of the brothers William and Hugo Mueller earned, like also Mr. Theodor Mueller in Kalisch by high heart obligingness.
Additionally on 6 August 1933 municipality assembly taken place made the resolution to purchase new banks for the fund ship of the church.


Minister Sigismund William Valentin Kuenzel was the first spiritual advisor of the municipality. Since 1798 candidate and Informator at the Royal Kadett Institute to Kalish, he followed 1808 the call of the Parochie Prazuchy. He was married with Juliane Karoline b. Foerster. On 17. March 1824 he died at the age of 55 years and became buried from the ministers Modl (Kalisch) and Grimm (Stawisyzn) on the Prazucher cemetery.
Minister Friedrich Ruediger worked here from 1824 to 1843. In Schawoine with Trebnitz in Schlesien as a son of the there minister Karl Friedrich Ruediger born, visited he then the High School to Oels, after whose completing he studied theology at the Universities of Frankfurt/Oder and Leipzig. From 1812 to 1816 it stopped with its father in Schawoine and went themselves then as substitute to Koschmin (Dioezese Krotoschin). August 1818 he adopted the Ministerposition in Last, which he left 1824. Minister Ruediger was twice married. The first time with Susanne geb. Dierich (+ 2.April 1827 at the age of 39 J.), the second time with Johanna Wilhelmine geb. Wassermann, from Czarnikau i/Preussen native (+ 3 November 1830). To 17. August 1843 separated minister Friedrich Ruediger at the age from 56 years. It rests also on the cemetery to Prazuchy.
Minister Karl Christian Jarnecki served the parish from 1845 to 1877. In the village small Ellguth with oil on 1 November 1806 born, visited it of 1813 - 1822 the elementary school of its place of residence, then of 1823 - 1828 the Elizabeth High School in Breslau and of 1828 - 1831 the theological faculty of the there university. On 9 July 1844 in the Warsaw evang. augsb. Church ordiniert, he became first assistens-minister in Kalisch. To 19. April 1846 appointed as administrator and as a selected minister on 19. April 1847 by the vestry board acknowledged, he managed here his office up to death. At the 1st day of Christmas 1877, during the lecture, he died on the pulpit. It achieved an age of 71 years. On the cemetery in Prazuchy he found also his last peace.
Minister Edmund Hermann Schultz became to 16. November 1851 in Chodecz born. After termination of the High School in Warsaw he studied theology in Dorpat from 1869-1876. On 3 June 1877 in Warsaw ordiniert, he was Militaryminister and deputy Diacone. From 1879 to 1884 he administered Prazuchy. At the same time he administered Konin from 1879-1881 Sobieseki and for a while also. From 1884-1888 he officiated last in Lublin , after from 1888-1897 in Neudorf at the Bug (now Moscice) and from 1897-1904 in Nowy Dwor. Died in the bathing resort Iwonicz on 24. June 1904, was transferred its terrestrial covering to Nowy Dwor.
Minister Adolf Krempin is in Pechratka, set Ostrow, to 23. November 1864 as a son of the farmer August Krempin and its wife Marie b.. Possible born. He visited the High School in the Lomza, which he terminated in years 1884. From 1884 to 1891 he referred the theological faculty of the University of Dorpat. At the 11. April 1891 ordiniert, was he until 1894 deputy minister to the Lodzer St. Johannisgemeinde. From 1894 to 1905 he served Prazuchy. He went then to Turek, where he remained until 1911. From 1911-1923 he was active in Lodz as religion teacher. Since then he officiates in Kolo.
MinisterAugust Gerhardt is born on 9 December 1875 in the Dorfe Kopsodzie , set Wolkowyszki, as a son of the farmer August Gerhardt. He visited the Russian state High School in Mariampol, Gouv. Suwalki, in the years 1884-1894, and studied 1894-1898 theology at the university in Dorpat. To 21. May 1899 in the St. Trinitatiskirche to Lodz ordiniert, he was up to 30. September 1900 deputyminister. Only short time, of 1 December 1900 up to 28. May 1901, administered minister Gerhardt the municipality to Stawiszyn and went to 29. May 1901 to Leipzig, in order to prepare there as Jewmissionar. He stayed there up to 29. September 1902. As Adjunkt of the Warsaw evang. augsb. Konsistorialbezirks became he the St. Trinitatisgemeinde in Lodz assigned and led from 1 October 1902 up to 6. January 1905 the Jew mission. On 7 January 1905 after Prazuchy destined, he was installed on 4 February 1905 by Generalsuperintendent J. Bur under Assistenz of the separating minister A. Krempin. He served the municipality Prazuchy up to 18. January 1911. To 14. January 1911 he took over the office of an auxiliary minister to the St. Trinitatisgemeinde and religion teacher at the Deutchen Gymnasuim in Lodz and worked here up to 30. September 1921. Of the 1. October 1921 is minister A. Gerhardt director of the Jew mission in Basel.
Minister Johann Gustav Friedenberger is in Lodz to 24. December 1882 as a son of the policeman Johann George Friedenberger and its wife Rosine b. Wolf born. He visited from 1892 to 1901 the Russian state High School in Lodz, then theol. Faculty of the Dorpat and Berlin University. He concluded 1908 his theolog. Study in Dorpat. To 14. March 1909 in the Lodzer St. Trinitatiskirche, in which he hl. Baptism received, ordiniert, he was here in the years 1909-1912 deputyminister. To 12. December 1911 in Prazuchy to the spiritual advisor selected and to 13. October 1912 installed, he works here already 21 years.

Development of the municipality

After its reason the municipality had hard times. The political events of the years 1812/13 threw far away their shadows. It was the moved time of the napoleanischen war course against Russia, which soon the align-like retreat followed. From it also the municipality constituent units had to suffer. French soldiers robbed the villages, removal cattle, table-ware, also food. The need was large. Only in the later years, after the war ends, the colonists could economical recover. A recent time of the bloom and the prosperity broke on. This development was founded to a considerable degree by the Government of Alexanders I., which was weel-disposed to the German population - - the 1808 specified wooden parsonage building extended minister Christian Jarnecki in the year 1864. Minister Adolf Kremplin increased it then still by a one-story cultivation, in which at present a part of the ministerresidence and the confirmand-room are accommodated. At the same time with the establishment of the parish, landowner Celinski gave 1 Morgen country to the cemetery in Prazuchy. Its position is beautiful. Been situated in the timber forest initially in the middle, he is still now surrounded on two sides of the forest.
With the partition of the property Cekow the municipality preserved 14 Morgen country as indemnity, from it the were 12 Morgen to the use of the minister and two for the Kantors. The religious life was pleasing, over it is in the Protocol of the church inspections of 26. June 1876 written as the following:
"Special vices do not prevail, the communion benefit are regularly, to house devotions in many families common, Bibles and devotion books common, divorces do not occur, illegitimate births about 5%. Except some Baptisten families there are no sekts in this municipality. "
This favorable religious development continued. Thus to Prazuchy minister A. Kremplin introduced the child service. Minister A. Gerhardt supplemented it still by the group system (8 groups). Furthermore on Gerhardts suggestion, a young man association (20-30 young men ) and a virgin association (30-40) arose.
It is also referred to the fact that private assemblies take place regularly in the municipality which quite in church courses moves.
The moral life was generally respectable. Thus is however not said, as if it would have been complete free of excrescences. In the opposite. The unchastity, in former times by the so called "Sachsengaengerei" promoted, unfortunately did not lower. There are however beginnings for improvement available.
The sekts penetrated already in the 70's years into the municipality. At propagation it did not win however. Only few baptistische families dropped from the church. In the time 1918-20 tried the sekt of the so called "Albrechtsbrueder" to establish in the parish. After efforts of many years, thereby plentifully with other funds supported, they succeeded in actually tearing about 10 families. It does not have to register further successes despite largest efforts. Their focal point is the praying house in Cekow.
In the year 1901 the farmer August William let build up the bell tower at his expense. Minister Friedenberger introduced to Prazuchy mission celebrations , which take place after possibility annually.
The establishment of the worker colony Czyzeminek at Pabjanice decreases/goes back also to its suggestion. By this factory it wants evangelical beggars, unemployed persons and work-shy - - " the brothers living conditions arranged by the highway " - - to useful constituent units of the company to educate and to enable the possibility to return to the community.

The Kantorei Kozminek

Kozminek, 10 kilometers southeast  from Prazuchy, is near to a river, which flows into the Prosna. It is a place well-known in the reformation history of our country. To 24. August 1555 took place here the "Verbruederungssynode" between the "boehmisch brothers" and reformed Poland.
Entire 22 of clergyman participated, among them as outstanding men as: brotherbishop Cerny, Georg Israel, Felix Cruciger, Matthias Rzbar and others.
The low-Polish aristocracy represented: Stanislaw Lasocki, Philipowski and the humanist Andreas Trzecieski.
From the upper-Polish noble ones were present: Jakob Ostrorog, Johann Krotowski, Johann Tomicki, Peter Grundzinski and Albert Marschewski Marschewski-Tschammer.
In mission of duke Albrechts of Prussia the negotiations Hofprediger Johann find and the Lycker Superintendent Johann attended paint in.
Brotherbishop Cerny opened the Synode with a fiery speech. Whereupon all stood up and sang: " come, holy spirit, Herre God! ". Then Cruciger seized the word, reminded to fraternal loving and to the unity, by pointing out that it was necessary to stand together against the common enemy - - Rome - -. Under the impression of the speeches and the singing the consultation took a successful process. The brothers achieved it that their confession and its Liturgie was adopted by the small-Polish Evangelist ones, while they maintained their independent church organization and some church special customs. This close connection was despite all later turbidity of great importance for the reformatorische movement in Poland.
In Kozminek existed a Polish reformed municipality to 1620. Here the Prediger Albert Serpentin, Johann Pokyta, Walenty Kornelius, Christoph Musonius and Johann Musonius worked.
When in the last quarter of 18. century german evangelical colonists and craftsman began to settle into and around Kozminek, one started here , as previously mentioned, to create an independent branch. But still before process of a year it resolved itself. The there Lutheraner however did not connect to Prazuchy, but acceded to the Kalisz municipality. Since 14. January 1907 is on personal desire Kozminek with the localities: Posrednik, Murowaniec and Tumianek attached at Prazuchy again.
The old Evangelical-Lutheran school and praying house in Kozminek were situated at the market place, nearby the roem catholic church. Since the property was too small, then it was sold and the profit for the purchase of a new, better situated building site determines. From pray-strike comes the current altarpiece, the christ in the thorn crown displaying.
In years 1908 minister A. Gerhardt established here a new one-floor school and praying house. For this building they used bricks and the wood of a grain-house situated in Nakwasin near Kozminek, which in old time, as it is still today told, was used as arianisch place of worship.
The since 1909 in Kozminek working teacher and Kantor Rudolf Kuske rendered around the Kantorat services. Owing to its active and faithful work the structure of the Kantoratsgemeinde could be executed by new .
The local minister bereist Kozminek 10mal annually. Here about 80 Polish-speaking Evangelist ones live. Therefore the services are kept bilingual.

The Kantorei Czachulec

In northeast direction, to 10 km from Prazuchy away, Czachulec is situated. Its starts go back after the school chronicle into the year 1726. The first immigrants are called: Johann Brauer, Mathias Franke, Martin Reschke and Friedrich Tomaske. Them followed in the years 1795 and 1796: Andreas Zeidler, Gottfried Lange, Franz Siebert, Franz Schmidt, Martin Lehmann, Gottfried Floeter, Martin Jaroszewski, Andreas Pfeiffer, Johann George Weber, Christian Reimann, Johann Iwaniak, Nikolaus Rzechowski, Tobias Schmidt, Friedrich Otwald. The new colonists announced themselves immediately to the owners of the Dominiums Starzyn, Andreas and Ignatius Jablocki, which instructed them " their residences ". Furthermore they asked for a school place and a country to the cemetery, which was also granted to them. Whereupon they created a school of the " simple kind, and it was among them the one or the other one, which teached the children and devotions from bring along books to them read out ". Until 1795/96 27 GermanEvangelist farms were in Czachulec.
The Kolonists from 1795/96 realised, that the first immigrants were placed on smaller land plots. Therefore they went to the Landlord of Starzyn and " deplored their injustice ". The brothers. Zablocki let the country measure, and as it showed up that their land was smaller than those of the later immigrants, then extended them their farms. At the same time however they obligated the GermanEvangelist hosts to the "Frondienst". They were forced to the following services: " of each 1/2 hoof country to 4 days manual work and 1 cart-load weekly of each 1/2 hoof. Still to it poultry, chicken, geese, eggs and butter, those the farmers the property gentleman deliver. "  If someone did not fulfill, which was announced it by the commander, then he was still strictly punished.
The Dominium possessed in sequence: Zablocki, Markowski, Bojakiewicz, Frenkel, Janicki. Both last devided it. The old school and praying house, in which until 1931 the class room served at the same time as praying hall, are used at present exclusive for school purposes and are now from a roem catholic head master inhabit, the building with the school country (7 1/2 morning) changed into the possession of the Gmina Skarzyn. The evangelical farmers were allowed to hold their services in the old school and praying hall, but its ramshackle status like also the lack of space the Kantoratsgemeinde induced to begin with the new building of a praying house. To 17. September 1928 could be committed the celebration of the foundation-stone putting. The heavy economic position, which is perceptible particularly in the country, did not set it to find the necessary funds for the building within a short time. Only laboriously therefore the work got forward. Only 1932 were the praying house consisting of a praying hall and Kantorwohnung (2 rooms and kitchen), was so far finished that in it services could take place. To 26. August 1933 it will be inaugurated, in connection with the 125-year anniversary celebration of the parish. Into the Kantoratsgemeinde are included the villages: Old and new Czachulec, Niedzwiady, Starzynek, Potasnia and Bielawki.
From personal forces these localities would not have been able to execute the building of praying houses. There the mother municipality Prazuchy intervened , by contributing about 3500 Zloty to it. The new villages paid a building-fee of 50 Groschen per Morgen. Additionally evangelicals from Lodz, Kalisch and Turek send money-gifts. Supplementing it is still noticed that the new praying house in the proximity of the old was put up, at a place (1/4 Morgen), which the Kantorats-members acquired beforehand available.

Teacher and Kantoren

Wilhelm Schwarzholz, 1. Mai 1870-1880
Julius Schmidtke, 1880-1883
Oskar Günther, 1883-1886
Wilhelm Schwarzholz, 2. Mai 1886-1896
1897-1899 without Kantor
Martin Stelzer, 1899-1902
1902-1904 without Kantor
Jul. Jesse, 14. April 1904-1924. Author of the school chronicle.
Gottfried Muehlbrandt, 1924-1925
Rudolf Hoffmann, 1925-1927
Emil Piotrowski, since 9. Oktober 1927

The municipality in world wars

Only short time the local minister J.G. Friedenberger was able to practice its office in peace. The world war broke out. A hard check time for the local minister and the municipality came. Already to 19. May 1915 he was arrested by the German authorities and arrested first in Kalisch. One accused him, her would have praied from the pulpit and also otherwise, the reservists would have to fulfill all obligations as russian soilders. To 12. June 1915 he had to answer for itself minister Friedenberger in front of the German court-martial. He declared, he would have said to the reservists, only that what he would have to say to them as spiritual advisor for conscience of the sake, i.e. that they are obligated to their country to unconvertable loyalty. For this employment also the decision intended him, that a any unloyales conduct of the GermanEvangelist reservists would give cause for accusations and denunziations. Therefore he wanted to rather suffer, when see its municipality endangered. The court-martial let this reason not apply and condemned minister Friedenberger to 10 years penintentiary. Now he addressed a request for grace to the German emperor, to which the ministers Eduard Wende (Kalisch) and Sigismund Michelis (Lipno) moved him. The request for grace had success as the 10years penal servitude was converted into fortress detention from same duration.
2 years minister Friedenberger was alternating in the prisons Berlin Tegel and Grossstrelitz at Oppeln. To 29. April 1917 he was released because of the pleasing of the Deputy General Superintendent Minister R. Grundlach and the Konsistorium.
During his absence the neighbouring ministers served the parish. In April 1917 the Churchkollegium of Prazuchy asked the Konsistorium to declare the municipality for vakant. The Kirchenkollegium believed to have to do this step, because it assumed, minister Friedenberger will not return to Prazuchy. The consortium declared now on 1 July of the Year the municipality for vakant. They voted minister A. Suess. In the meantime minister Friedenberger returned from the prison detention . He was not allowed to take over however the administration of his old municipality. On order of the Konsistoriums it had to go as administrator to Kleszczow. Only with permit of the general governor von Beseler He was permitted to return to Prazuchy. The Konsitorium shifted the new-selected minister Suess as administrator to Kleszczow. During the absence of the local minister the municipality life suffered. The youth re-wilded, the immorality increased, various vices was in vogue, which flattened religious lives. The returned home local minister realised this with frightening. Now it applied to plow new and to prepare the hard soil of the people hearts re for God. Certainly this did not go without much trouble and work, without much struggle and praying! Child service and youth associations, religious assemblies had to be reintroduced and the understanding for it new to be awaked.


Soul number

1867: 1945 souls
1933: 3500 souls


Sigismund William Valentin Kuenzel 1808-1824
Friedrich Ruediger 1824-1843
Karl Christian Jarnecki 1845-1877
Edmund Hermann Schultz 1879-1884
Adolf Schroeter 1887-1893
Adolf Krempin 1894-1905
August Gerhardt 1905-1911
Johann Gustav Friedenberg since 1912


Johann Simon
Karl William Schinschke
Friedrich Adolf Riedel
Emil Ziemer, 1871-1904
Emil Gellert, 1904-1927
1927-1929 vakant
Waldemar Schiewe, since 1929


Christoph Muehlnickel 1851-1858
August Jung 1858-1880
Samuel Welke 1880-1890
August Hak 1890-1901
Friedrich Schornik 1901-1904
Traugott Wilhelm 1905
August Riedke 1906-1918
Adolf Bresch 1918-1932
Emil Purzel since 1932


1828 Christian Muehlnickel
Christian Stach
1835 Christian Welke
Gottfried Berger
Martin Petzil
Christoph Rausch
Johann Albert Schultz
1850 Gottlieb Schirmer
August Stenschke
August Gottschling
Gottfried Noske
1875 George Friedrich Muehlnickel
Gottlob Riedke
Daniel Kendzie
August Bresch
1905 Gottlieb Riedke (Szadykierz)
August Fischer (Poroze)
Gottfried Welke (Zalesie)
Andreas Muehlnickel (Prazuchy)
1920 Gottlob Seide (Dorfschulze), (Prazuchy)
Emil Hermann (Poroze)
August Ulbrich (Celestyny)
Julius Gutsch (Poroze)
Daniel Floeter (Zalesie)
1928 Landowner Konrad Artur Gustav Weigt from Morawin
Karl Wilhelm (Glapiniec)
Gustav Menzel (Tulka)
Ernst Gellert (Szadykierz)
Gustav Seidel (Prazuchy)
Johann Gustav Muehlnickel (Prazuchy)
Gustav Haak (Kuznice)
1931 Landowner Konrad Artur Gustav Weigt from Morawin
Adolf Franz (Prazuchy)
Rudolf Gellert (Prazuchy)
Johann Gustav Muehlnickel (Prazuchy)
Gottlieb Riedke (Szadykierz)
Heinrich Farr (Zakrzyn)
Rudolf Menzel (Pyczek)


Kozminek, Kantor and teacher: Rudolf Kuske, since 21. April 1909
Czachulec, Kantor and teacher Emil Piotrowski, since 1927

Praying houses

Kozminek and Czachulec


Prazuchy of stars  In former times 3-classes, now 2-classes, children about 120, chief: Mrs. Wanda Schiewe, 2.Lehrer since 1929 Waldemar Schiewe. German instruction language.
Prazuchy Nowe One class school with German instruction language; approximately 60 school children; Teacher is here Robert Henkel.
Poroze One class school with German instruction language; about 50 children. Teacher Eduard Gietzel.
Kuznica One class, about 60 children, German instruction language, teacher Hedwig Klenner
Zakrzyn One class, over 50 children, German instruction language. Until 1932 teacher Rudolf Kendzie; 1932/33 teacher Siemionowa (evang.)
Zalesie One class, since 1927 Polish instruction language, German language is teached, about 40 children. Teacher Emma Liebert
Celestyny One class, since 1927 Polish instruction language, German language is teached, about 50 children. Teacher Sigismund Beier
Czachulec Two classes, Polish instruction language, German language only article. 1.Lehrer catholic, 2.Lehrer and Kantor Emil Piotrowski, GermanEvangelist children about 50, just as much catholic.
Cekow Kosmow 7 class school, polish instruction language, approximately 40 German children. Here teacher Erich Bastian gives the Evangelist religious education.
Kozminek 7 class school, polish instruction language, evang. Children about 30. Teacher Michel gives here evang. Religious education.
In Szadykirez a one class school with Polish instruction language was until 1930. About 37 evang. Children visited it. Kathol. Teacher been. Teacher Bastian gave Evangelist religious education. Now connected me the school Cekow Kosmow.
In the Polish elementary schools in Gac Kaliska and Wola Tlomaowa are 18 Evangelist children, who have up to now no religious education. Most badly it is in the 7-class school in Cekow Kosmow appointed, where the Evangelist children do not have German instruction, whereby also the religious education suffers. The school inspector left it to the teacher Bastian to inform the children in reading us letters of the German language unofficially.


Prazuchy, Kolonia Plewnia, Kuznica, Poroze, Zakrzyn, Zalesie, Celestyny, Czachulec, Lipicze, Szadykierz, Bielawa

Land possession of the municipality

Pfarrland 8 mornings field in Cekow
4 mornings meadow in Cekow
6 mornings field and pasture in Prazuchy
about 1 morning garden
Kantorland 2 mornings meadow in Cekow
2 mornings country in Prazuchy, which is legally complained of of the Gmina Cekow .
Kuestergarten about 1/2 morning

Numerical development of the municipality

Year Births Weddings Deaths Coming university edges Konfirmanden
1800 5
1809 30 10 32 - 1810: 24
1825 84 10 27 - 29
1850 104 23 62 - 64
1875 133 21 76 1876: 2075 76
1900 179 38 99 about 2300 87
1914 190 30 96 3339 -
1916 114 14 117 2313 109
1917 127 9 84 1475 118
1920 161 23 116 2554 114
1931 138 36 105 1929: 1700 1930: 88
Of it 3 in pole. Language
1932 119 42 78 - 76
1933 92


Mixed singing choir in Prazuchy. About 30 members. Head Kantor Schiewe
Trombone choir Prazuchy. 11 members. Head Schumacher Friedrich Lehmann. Exists since 27 years.

Youth federations

Prazuchy: All Sundays youth assemblies. No taut connection.
Poroze: Youth federation E.C.

Child service

1923 489 children
1930 28 children, of it 132 boys and 156 girls
1933 300 children
Assistant circle 1930: 2 male assistants and 11 female assistants
Assistant circle 1933 3 male assistants and 8 female assistants


1930 " messenger of peace " of 21 copies; 1933: only 5 copies
" people friend " of about 20 copies
" awake up " about 75 copies
" new refreshing " of about 16 copies
" youth call " of about 10 copies
" youth victory " of about 10 copies
" holy the master " of about 15 copies
" child friend " of about 5 copies
" small mission bell " of about 50 copies (only allots)
" friend of Israel " of about 20 copies (only allots)